June 18, 2009
Photo Credit: Carolyn Kelly
Washington Square Park is open!
Craigslist finds: I found a handmade red bookshelf and a little red dresser with a wavy front. Nine strangers offered to help me carry the bookshelf home on the subway.
The mulberry tree by the reservoir.
Robins bathing in puddles.
Raccoons in Central Park.
March 26, 2009
1. Wind mill close-up, 2. The Robin is the One, 3. Subeam in my Pocket, 4. Blümchen
- Checking off big projects
- Generating income
- Learning that there is such a thing as environmental mediation
- Renewable energy and the lawyers that help make it happen
- The huge bed of crocuses in Central Park
- The first scilla of the year
- The little hillock full of blooming daffodils
- Playing peek-a-boo with toddlers on the subway
February 19, 2009
1.red-flowering gum buds 2.snowdrops 3.living rocks and succulents 4. coi
Arbors. Coi. Bonsai trees. Orchids. Humidity.
All the quiet painters observing the plants.
The first snow drops of the year.
February 12, 2009
1. rosemary blossom 2. crocus 3. yellow tulips 4. sprouts
Pots of tulips and crocuses at the farmers market.
Apple pie a la mode.
Dollar books at the Strand.
Rounding the reservoir in Central Park.
Going outside without a coat.
Carrot salad. Sprouts.
Finding bulbs in the park.
Rosemary bushes at the farmers market.
February 5, 2009
Curved roofs and walls.
Red roofs and blue skies.